Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Heartless (Taylor I can't take no mo) .. VMA 2010

Taylor A. Swift wrote a beautiful song "Innocence" for the VMA ... taking the high road. I heard, though that Kanye and a response ready in case it wasn't the classy song it was ...

Heartless (for Taylor version)

In the night i hear 'em talk, the coldest story ever told
Somewhere far along this road he lost his soul
To a woman so heartless
How could you be so heartless?
How could be so heartless?

How could you sing that song
Talkin all about how i did you wrong
Just try and treat me please with a little class
Don't like it when Barack calls me a jackass

I mean after all the shows that we've been through
All the awards and recogition that we got into
Hey yo, you wrote a song to scold me
Hey yo, I did some things but that's the old me

And now you wanna get me back and you gonna show me
So you make up this song singing po me
You got everyone as a friend, nobody know me
Now I'm feeling low just so lonely

[chorus]

How could you be so Dr. Evil?
You bringing out a side of me that I don't know
Why make the audience hate me so
I hear boos and more from every row

Why does she be so mad at me for?
I like Beyonce that was a mistake
It was a live show, couldn't do a retake
I didn't know my life was at stake

You go and sing a song that's dissin me
Now there aint no girls around that are kissin me
Couldn't you wait a month until I release my new CD
So I could get a few plays on the MTV

[chorus]

Talkin' talkin' talkin' talk
Baby please please knock it off
You don't know what I've been through
You don't know what my agent made me do

So please just let it be
Don't keep on hatin me
Leave me in my misery

I know you can't believe
I could just let it be
An you can't make it worse
I been trashed by this curse
I'm gonna try and sing tonight
I'm so tired of this fight

[chorus]

No comments:

Post a Comment